CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Last weekend was the Dallas Home and Garden Show in Arlington.I had to work one of the shifts for my work place's booth, but it wasn't too bad. It was much larger than last year. I think that was mainly because it was held at the new Cowboy's Stadium where the Super Bowl just was. They had the whole field plus some filled with booths and such. We got to walk around under the stadium too, which my coworker Jason just loved!

Ty Pennington from Trading Spaces and that home makeover show was there. I didn't get to get close up but it was neat to see him. He was doing a meet and greet and answering lots of questions. He was around for about 30 minutes. Here's a picture from the stands of the field with the booths, and Ty is on the big TV screen. A guy there told us that is the largest one in the world!


This was my first time in the stadium and I do say it was quite impressive! It would be fun to go to a game there and see it all opened up!

0 comments: