CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

Top 12 Favorite Memories of 2011

1. Disney World of course! We has such an amazing time this year, probably our best vacation to date!


2. We met some amazing people this year. After many years of knowing Ingrid and Elmer online and becoming vlose friends, we had the opportunity to have out with them for a full week. Of course this was Disney World as well, but I thought it deserved it's own number. :)

 
3. Mihai and George. They were our wait staff on our Royal Caribbean Cruise in April. They really were so awesome and nice, they made our entire cruise. Chuck and I still joke today about some of the sayings they had, and their lovely Romanian accents.

4. I got to see my high school best friend for the first time in years. She came to Austin for a visit with her family and we were able to drive down and see her. I am so glad we did!

5. For the first time in my life, I set off fireworks! Well I mostly watched Chuck and his sister Alicia set them off, but it was the first time I had seen or done anything like that. We just don't do that where I'm from!

6. Beautiful Jamaica. On our 2010 cruise we had such an awful experience in Jamaica. This year, we didn't get off the boat there as we wanted to relax. But the view from the ship was so amazing. It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

7. Snow in Dallas! More than once! But there was one particular week were we had tons of ice. It was Super Bowl week actually. The last few days of that week it snowed like Chuck has never seen before down here! I loved it! We got 6 inches and it felt just like home to me.

8. This last summer we had renovations at work. They transformed our office into...well an office! We now have a conference room, cubicles, and even a break room for the crews! It was a physical notation to see just how fast we have and are growing.

9. For my birthday the awesome people at work got me a gift certificate to Texas de Brazil. There is a big long running joke at the office with me and this restaurant. For the longest time I called it Texas State Brazil. So for my birthday, I got to go there, and it was AMAZING!

10. We moved! I'm not to fond of the house we are in, but we did move out from our little apartment into a small house with a backyard for the pups!

11. Getting my piano and corner cabinet. My company moved these down from Ohio for me. It really solidified that this is where my life is going to be.

12. Planning for 2012. :) My husband has lots of plans. He is officially starting his own business. We went to the courthouse and registered the name a few weeks ago. His best friend is moving back to run it with him. I am so excited for him and all of their plans!

12 Hope, Dreams, and Goals for 2012

1. To go home to Ohio for a visit! I haven't been in over two years!
2. To lose weight. I know, it's cliche, but I really want to do this.
3. To get pregnant.
4. I want Chuck's business to succeed so that his dream comes true.
5. Learn to manage my stress! Chuck says I am always super stressed.
6. Leash train my dogs.
7. Get a fancy camera.
8. Do more geocaching! I want to double my found count this year!
9. Get a new car.
10. Find a house that I love, that we can live in until I can talk Chuck into buying!
12. Get my piano tuned, and brush up on my skills.

4 comments:

senora_x said...

Looks like you had a great year! I wish you the best for 2012 and hope Chuck's business gets off to a great start!

Lyn said...

Sounds like you made some terrific memories in 2011! I, too, wish you a happy, successful 2012! Lyn

Unknown said...

Amazing Crisp Photos & Memorable Memories! :) -Andrea D.

BlueCrayons said...

awesome memories and goals. heres to a great 2012

yourscrapattack @ sb.com