CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Suprise for me!

Yesterday my husband did a wonderful thing. He got me a surprise. :) I came home to see two hanging baskets of beautiful vibrant purple petunias on out patio. I have been talking about how I wanted to get some flowers, and about how when we move in a few months I would love to have a flower garden. I was surprised he did so well in picking the flowers! They don't need too much sun so they are perfect for the porch. I love petunias, and they are my favorite color!

This month I have entered a new challenge on scrapbook.com. Its a photography challenge that gives you an assignment every month as well as an interpretive word. This month the assignment is a black and white photo of a flower, to show the contrast. I used my new petunias for this and am very happy with my results. Now just to do the interpretive word portion...

0 comments: