CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project Life

So every New Year I debate on trying the picture a day challenge, or also known as Challenge 365. Last year I even started the challenge but sadly only lasted a few weeks. This year I stumbled on a similar challenge, yet less stressful. It's called Project Life. I take photos throughout the week, sometimes everyday, sometimes not. And I include journaling cards about each photo or event that happened that week. Becky Higgins, the creator of Project Life, sells these super cute core kits. They have coordinating inserts for journaling and what not. I purchased both the Teal set and the Cobalt set, as they go well together. I'm still waiting on buying the page protectors I really want as they are sold out, but I did get some others. I have two weeks completed so far, and I'm working on the third. Here's what I have so far!

0 comments: