CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lets Get Sketchy!

A couple of days ago a was cruising the internet for some sketches do get some motivation to scrap. I stumbled on an awesome new sketch site called Lets Get Sketchy! that I am so excited about! AND, they happened to be accepting entries for their new Design Team! So I thought I would give it a go. :)

Here is the awesome sketch that we had to use to make a page. I love it!



I had an awful hard time choosing a picture for this page. I finally settled on one of Chuck and I in San Antonio celebrating our 3rd anniversary a coupe years ago. I used Echo Park's Times & Seasons papers to make my layout. I just love the kit and the awesome patterned paper! I sprayed my border punch with some iridescent gold glimmer mist to give it a shiny, glittery look.

Lets Get Sketchy!  is also have a great blog candy giveaway of some the cute new Echo park collection, A Boys Life. Make sure you go check it out!

Thanks for taking a look at my submission, and good look to everyone else that applied! I'm so excited to see what everyone does!

3 comments:

Lets Get Sketchy said...

very pretty,love the pleated ribbon and flower! Thanks for applying I will be in touch!

Lilygirl said...

Great LO!! The ribbon is beautiful!! TFS!!

glorygirl said...

Wow! Great layout! Love the colors and the clean look of the page!