CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Official Blogger!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time now, and I finally decided I was going to make the jump and do it! I'm now an official blogger! So let me introduce myself since this is my first post.

My name is Ashley, and it's nice to meet ya! I spent the majority of my life in a small town in central Ohio where my family and closest friends still live. I moved to the big city of Dallas about two years ago and am still adjusting! I work for a moving company as the CSR and I love it. I work with wonderful and amusing people. My husband and I have a super spoiled kitty and a new playful puppy. I mainly have 4 main hobbies: geocaching, scrapbooking, photography, and hockey. I am a huge Dallas Stars fan...even though we are slacking this year...get it together boys!

Well that's a little general info about me. I think this blog will mainly end up being about those 4 hobbies and my family...but who knows. We'll see where it goes!

0 comments: