CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The other day I had our front window open early in the morning. Bailey just had to be on my lap or leaning on the windowsill at all times. She loves being outside or looking out the windows. So I decided to mess around with my camera and take a few pictures. I'm trying to get better at using my macro function and taking close ups. I'm also not the best at taking pictures of moving subjects like people or animals, so it was good practice. Bailey and Lilly love the camera, and as soon as Lilly heard me taking pictures she came running. Rylie however has not mastered the art of being a good subject. I got zero photos of her!

Anyways, here are some of my favorites. Thanks for looking! :)








1 comments:

CrazyFluteLoop said...

Aw!! I love your babies!! they are so cute