CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Moving Day!

Oh my goodness, it's been forever since I posted! I really need to get better about that!

So this past week Chuck and I moved out of our little one bedroom apartment in Carrollton, to a nice three bedroom hosue in Lewisville. I love it here! We have a nice fenced in backyard for the dogs and I even have my own scrappy room....for now. :)

I don't have pics of the house yet, but I do have some of the movers! I was lucky enough that the company I work for moved me as part as a training exercise. I had two awesome trainers there, that I know and really like, and then three new employees that were in training to see if they would make the cut. They all did a super good job. 





I even got my PaPa's corner cabinet and my piano moved in. It feels so good to have them finally! It's been close to four years since I have played my piano and I am so rusty! But I am so excited to get it tuned and get back in the swing of things.Now I just have to unpack everything! :)

1 comments:

Denay said...

Love the way the front door to your house is angled. Makes moving in/out so much easier. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new place.