CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Scrappy Monday - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!

This week I'd like to share a page that I completed for the Progressive Challenge over at scrapbook.com. I love this challenge! My scrappy friend Stacey runs this challenge and I just love it. We meet once a month on the last weekend of the month on the forums. The way a progressive works is kinda like those books you used to read when you were a child, where you got to choose your adventure. Basically she asks questions and gives several possible answer, whatever the first answer is posted will dictate what steps we must do! The first step is if you will use a sketch or lift someones page. The second is what techniques you will do to the papers on your page, and the third is about techniques you do to your pictures. The fourth step, is my favorite in a sick and twisted way. It's the hardest step, but I always learn something new. It's better known as the flower step, or the handmade embellishment step. Fith is the step where we add extras, like ribbon and such. The sixth and seventh step are for the title and journaling. And when your done, you've got a completed page! The first three done always get extra points towards a RAK.

There are two techniques I really loved doing on this page. I made a stamped frame using swirls and butterflies with a touch of embossing. I love how it turned out! I also love the clock I made out of chipboard, paper, and a key charm for the top. I don't necessarily care for the title, but for now I'll keep it! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

CrazyFluteLoop said...

oh wow! I really like it!!

ms.schwiet said...

So glad you love the challenge and your page here blew me away with the colors... you have mad skill at completing progressive challenges.