CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Sister Layout

So I haven't posted any scrapbook LOs lately and I really hadn't realized it until the other week, when I tried out for a design team for a sketch site. They ask for a link to your blog where you share your projects, and well, mines mostly just pictures and ramblings. So I thought I would start sharing at least one LO a week.


This is the page I made for said design team. I didn't get selected, but I love how the LO turned out. The ketch is from Sassy Lil' Sketches. I used Basic Grey's newer line called Out Of Print. I just love this line. The feel of it always makes me want to scrap my sister, as it just screams her name to me! So this is a recent photo of my baby sister at Lake Erie. Isn't she gorgeous? I inked all of the squares with distress ink to make them stand out a little and to create some definition. It's hard to see but there is also just a splash of blue Glimmer Mist behind the squares. I really love how this turned out!

0 comments: