CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baily LO

I finally was able to sit down and scrap tonight after such a hectic start to the week. I just did a few simple LO's. Sometimes, the simple ones end up being my favorites.

My sweet husband Chuck got me the best gift ever for my birthday last month....a puppy! She is the cutest thing! He name is Bailey and if you haven't guess, the LO is about her! The LO is also for my Anything Goes Challenge, where we had to use 10 circles, 4 brads, and 4 shape stickers exactly. The butterflies are the shape stickers, and I used the circles to make the two lolipop flowers. After I hand cut the circles I stickled the very outside edge of them. I love how they turned out! I also used stickles on the title, the butterflies, and well just about everything! you can never have too many stickles right?



















I so can not wait for this weekend as I actually have it off! Of coarse it is supposed to rain though. Oh well... guess I'll be stuck inside scrapping all weekend! :)

0 comments: