CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Piggy Bailey

I've had this picture for awhile and been wanting to scrap it. This is the picture that I saw in an add on Craig's List that the adoption center had posted along with several other animals. I immediately fell in love with this sweet little puppy. We had been searching for just the right dog for over a month at the time. We drove over an hour to pick her up from Fort Worth and were crushed when another lady was about to take her home. Fortunately for us the lady wasn't 100% sure she wanted the pup, and we got to bring her home. Bailey changed our lives as cheesy as that sounds.

For the layout I used Basic Grey's line Max and Whiskers. I just love the colors and prints the line has, and they go perfect with this picture. The line has some cute little clips and fabric brads with little animal embellishments. Basic Grey never disappoints me!

0 comments: